BHW Automatic Brake Hand Winch
The Tiger Brake Winch is a high quality multi-purpose winch used for a wide variety of lifting and hoisting applications. The automatic brake ensures the load remains suspended when the crank is released and avoids unchecked descent of the load; there is no freewheeling making the hand winch extremely safe to operate. All the mechanical components are enclosed for protection against dust, dirt and rain contamination. This equipment has a lifting capacity ranging from 800lbs to 2600lbs. The BHW is compact and lightweight yet rugged and durable. These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157:2004+A1:2009.
- High quality multi-purpose winch
- Automatic load-actuated brake can hold the load in any position
- Compact, light-weight and rugged construction
- Gears and brakes fully covered to prevent dust, dirt and rain contamination
- Heat treated gears
- Very low operator effort required for easy operation
- Dual handle pinion shaft option available on all models, allows handle to be fitted on both sides.
- Universal mounting plate
- Available as 362kg, 544kg, 816kg, and 1179kg (800lb, 1200lb, 1800lb and 2600lb) models.
- For cable and strap
- Finished in high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection
- Available with OCP corrosion protection
- Noiseless 1200lb model available
- 3D Drawings available on full range for project planning
- Operating temperature of -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +176°F) (temperature range of -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°C available as an option)