Spark Resistant Trolley
In many areas of industry, plants are operated with potentially explosive atmospheres. Due to the very high risk to personnel and other assets, extremely strict guidelines and technical requirements are in place in explosive zones.
Tiger Spark Resistant products are manufactured in accordance with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC and the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Our products are lightweight and durable with a proven track record.
Plain and geared trolleys available.
- Solid bronze trolley wheels
- Rubber buffers for trolleys
- Copper plated hand wheel and stainless steel hand chain (geared trolley)
- Copper plated hanging plate
- Special corrosion protected body
- Combination block and trolley units available
- Optional Beam locking device
It is the responsibility of the user to identify which explosion proof classification is required, not the hoist manufacturer or supplier.
Under the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC, equipment for areas with an explosion hazard is assigned to groups, categories and temperature classes. Our products are assigned as follows: Ex II 2 GD c IIC T4 IIIC T135°C
Suitable for gas and dust hazardous areas: Zone 1 & 2 (gas) and Zone 21 & 22