Industrial Chain Block TR7
The TR7 industrial unit is an economical option without compromising quality. The units are manufactured from the highest quality steel materials precisely machined in our own factory, offering a lightweight compact and rugged construction, producing an exceptionally strong product resistant to impact damage. The especially low headroom allows for easy installation in the most restricted environments.
Tiger uses an 8 point multi start threaded pinion shaft which has also increased brake reaction times.
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. This document clearly states the proof test at 1.5 times the rated capacity and the light load test of 2% of the rated capacity, which exceeds the requirements of the current applicable standard.
- Range from 0.5t ~ 5t
- Certified 2% light load protection
- Rugged steel body construction yet lightweight and portable
- Double cover protection for brake chamber
- Drop forged & heat treated alloy hooks
- High quality alloy calibrated load chain
- Heat treated alloy steel triple spur gears and pinion shaft
- Operating temperature of -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Proof tested to 1.5 times rated capacity
- Meets or exceeds all international standards
- These units meet and exceed all the requirements within BS EN 13157: 2004+A1:2009, ANSI/ASME B30.16, AS 1418.2 and SANS 1594
More features of TR7CB Chain Blocks
Grease: High performance premium quality grease allows the TR7CB Blocks to be certified for use within a temperature range of -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F), far exceeding the requirements of current standards.
Load Chains: Tiger only uses the highest quality alloy, calibrated load chains in Grade 80 (T) or 100 (V) conforming to EN818-7 and ISO 16872. Our hoists are also available with stainless steel load chain.
Mechanical Efficiency: All major components are heat treated and precisely machined to ensure long term smooth operation. High gear ratios keep physical effort to a minimum.
Hooks: Our hooks incorporate our latest Patent Pending “EZ Check” feature which allows operators and inspection engineers to easily check to see if the hoist has been previously overloaded or shock loaded by simply measuring between the triangle of pop marks.
Our drop forged and heat treated alloy hooks are furnished with heavy duty spring latch kits that fully engage into the recessed nose of the hook safeguarding the load when side loading of the latch occurs and offering maximum load security. The swivel hooks are attached to the yoke using high grade nuts & bolts allowing for complete inspection during any statutory inspection or written scheme maintenance.
Forgings: Recessed forgings offer full protection to the load chain anchor bolts on all our bottom hooks.
Multi-fall bottom hooks are designed and manufactured to exact tolerances to negate finger traps and twisted chain.
Performance: The TR7CB has undergone a full test program that includes:
- Ultimate strength test, at least 4 times the Working Load Limit (WLL)
- Continuous cyclic testing of over 1500 cycles
- Chain end anchorage test, passing at least 2.5 times the WLL without any restriction of the brake
- Light load testing at maximum of 2% rated capacity